NEWSLETTER No.106 April 2018
- We have accepted an agreement with CentreLink to engage in the possibility of using persons to volunteer in the museum – see minutes
- We have been advised that we will be providing a food stand at the Wagga annual swap meet in July. Details still to be worked out
- Numbers coming through the museum have been increasing at an incredible rate. Our investment in the various brochures, bookmarks, flyers into accommodation venues in Wagga (motels, caravan parks etc) is paying off.
- We have engaged a professional to video a short promotional DVD of our venues. This will further enhance our means of more widespread audience including our website, THNSW website, Wagga Tourist information centre and many more.
- Life Membership will now be included in our constitution